viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

LOVE IS PRICELESS



A man came home late tired and angered after work and found her 5-year-old son waiting at the door for him.
"Dad, can I make you a question?"
"Yes, tell me" - replied the man.
"Daddy, how much do you get paid at your job for an hour?"
“That is not of your business”. “Why are you asking me this question?”
“Oh… I just wanted to know daddy”
“If you really want to know I will tell you: I get paid 20 Euros per hour”
“Ok, the son replied” “Dady… can you borrow me 10 Euros?”

The Daddy said: If the only reason you asked for money is because you want to buy a silly toy or something else senseless, then go directly to your room and think if it is good to be so selfish. I work very hard all day to win money.


The boy went to his room and closed the door. The man sat down and began to get even more angry thinking on the behavior of his son.


After an hour approximately the man began to think once again on his son’s question and got to the conclusion that maybe he needed to buy something important with the money.

The man opened the door of his son’s room and asked:

“Are you sleeping?
“No Daddy, I am awake” Replied the boy
“I have been thinking that I have been too hard with you, I am sorry”
“Here you have the 10 Euros you asked for”
“The little boy smiled to his daddy and said: Thank you so much Daddy!”
The boy took out some money from underneath his pillow and started counting.
The Daddy said: Why did you asked for more money?
The Boy said: Daddy, now I have 20 Euros. Can I buy one hour of your time, please?

http://www.elblogalternativo.com/2009/07/09/El-Amor-no-tiene-Precio/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario